Whites Camera Prep Technician
Posted: May 30, 2017
We currently have an opening for the position of Prep Technician with Whites Camera. This position reports to the Director, Client Services & Operations and Director, Technical Services & Operations.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Pull orders and assist camera clients during camera preps.
- Assist with processing the return of camera equipment, including determining possible missing equipment and performing technical inspections for potential damages.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness/organization of the camera equipment, the warehouse and general departmental work areas.
- Other duties as required.
- In-depth technical/mechanical knowledge of current digital imaging and related camera equipment/accessories (ARRI, Red specifically).
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a camera rental house an asset.
- Valid G Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours/shifts when needed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well autonomously and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail required.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8:00am-6:00pm (shifts will fluctuate depending on scheduling)
Should you or anyone you know have the qualifications and are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. All applications will be considered, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.