Warehouse staff - various
Posted: Oct 1, 2014
We are currently interviewing for multiple warehouse positions! If interested, please contact Jason Bilodeau at email@example.com.
Warehouse Coordinator – Whites LES
Posted: Apr 23, 2015
We currently have an opening for the position of Warehouse Coordinator located at Whites LES. This position reports to the Manager, Operations.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Distribute pull lists to floor staff.
• Check-out equipment in RTPro and print contracts.
1.Liaise with CSR’s/floor staff on any order changes, when appropriate.
2.Ensure that proper paperwork procedures are followed.
3.Generate return lists and assist in returns.
• Ensure all show paperwork is given to the appropriate internal individuals.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to productions and crew.
• Make changes and adjustments to orders with the proper approval.
• Assist customers with loading and unloading gear.
• Maintain a clean and presentable work area.
• Ensure steady work flow for floor staff and ensuring constant internal communication.
• Other duties as required.
• Must have strong organizational, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
• Excellent computer skills (Outlook, MS Word and Excel).
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of Whites LES inventory would be considered an asset.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous experience with RTPro would be considered an asset.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Should you or anyone you know have the qualifications and are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Allison Spicer, Manager, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. All applications will be considered, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The deadline for resume submission is 5:00pm on May 1, 2015.