Founded in 1963, William F. White International Inc. (“WFW”), a Sunbelt Rentals Company, is Canada’s oldest and largest provider of production equipment to the entertainment industry. With offices across the country, the company services productions of all sizes from coast to coast and houses an extensive state-of-the-art inventory, including camera, lighting, grip, specialty equipment, location support and a growing portfolio of premium studio properties.
Our Shared Purpose
What really gets you out of bed every morning? Other than the smell of coffee, we’re driven by our shared purpose- to make the magic of storytelling happen. It’s not a surprise that our team is comprised of passionate creators and experienced technical experts. The one thing we all have in common is our love for “moving pictures”, whether it’s glossy high budget TV series or a homegrown Canadian indie film. Our job is to help bring the magic of storytelling to life, by supporting our clients as their go-to Partners in Production.
Values are important to us, not only do they set us apart from the pack, but these shared values also bring us together. At the end of the day, it’s these principles that we strive to live by in our everyday professional lives and what we turn to in the face of adversity.
- Put people first
We support and respect our team, clients, and community before anything else.
- Do what we say
We act with integrity and follow through on our commitments.
- Foster excellence
We engage and empower great people to do great things.
- Support our communities
We work with our industry partners to build safe, healthy, inclusive, and sustainable communities.
The Golden Opportunity
A career with shared services at WFW provides a collaborative work environment where you will be an essential part of supporting the company on a national level. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Health and Safety, Education and Training, along with Marketing and Finance, your contributions are vital to the success of the company and ultimately, help make the magic of movies happen.
To better serve the production industry’s growing ambitions, our Digital Business team is looking for an individual to join us in the role of Salesforce Advanced Administrator & Solution Architect. This is a full-time permanent position located in Toronto. As the Salesforce Advanced Administrator & Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing, building and implementing Salesforce solutions. You will also assist in handling administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, Apex classes and other routine tasks.
- Foster the development of the Company’s Core Values:
- Put People First
- Do What We Say
- Foster Excellence
- Support Our Communities
- Provide Salesforce support in the form of enhancements and maintenance of the system.
- Support the implementation of future Service Cloud and Commerce Cloud projects
- Manage Salesforce integrations to additional systems.
- Prepare for Salesforce upgrades as required.
- Create and maintain, reports, dashboards, workflows, processes, and other routine tasks.
- Train users and monitor user engagement.
- Work with stakeholders to determine evaluate, scope and complete new development requests.
- Recommend improvements and operational changes that can be undertaken with Salesforce.
- Design, build and implement complex Salesforce solutions.
- Other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have Salesforce Advanced Administration Certification.
- Experience using sandboxes and change sets to push developments into Production.
- Experience working with Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Einstein Analytics.
- Experience building complex solutions to meet business needs.
- Experience with flows, process builder, workflows and apex classes.
- Experience with VisualForce, process builder, complex flows and apex classes.
- Salesforce Developer Certification would be considered an asset.
- Experience working with MuleSoft or Dell Boomi would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience working in the entertainment industry would be considered an asset but not required.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Understanding the role various technologies play in business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Willingness to learn new programs.
The Icing on the Cake
We’ve got your essentials covered, from competitive base salaries and a group benefits package (with massages and dental) to a group RRSP plan and a company wide profit-sharing program. Our Education and Training team is serious about supporting you with resources to perform at your very best and there is a tuition reimbursement program amongst other things. The WFW team is growing at a rapid rate to meet the world’s unsatiable hunger for awesome content. We’re literally helping to shape the future of entertainment. Join us.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob, then send your best resume to HR@whites.com. All applications will be considered, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.