Founded in 1963, William F. White International Inc. (“WFW”), a Sunbelt Rentals Company, is Canada’s oldest and largest provider of production equipment to the entertainment industry. With offices across the country, the company services productions of all sizes from coast to coast and houses an extensive state-of-the-art inventory, including camera, lighting, grip, specialty equipment, location support and a growing portfolio of premium studio properties.
Our Shared Purpose
What really gets you out of bed every morning? Other than the smell of coffee, we’re driven by our shared purpose- to make the magic of storytelling happen. It’s not a surprise that our team is comprised of passionate creators and experienced technical experts. The one thing we all have in common is our love for “moving pictures”, whether it’s glossy high budget TV series or a homegrown Canadian indie film. Our job is to help bring the magic of storytelling to life, by supporting our clients as their go-to Partners in Production.
Values are important to us, not only do they set us apart from the pack, but these shared values also bring us together. At the end of the day, it’s these principles that we strive to live by in our everyday professional lives and what we turn to in the face of adversity.
- Put people first
We support and respect our team, clients, and community before anything else.
- Do what we say
We act with integrity and follow through on our commitments.
- Foster excellence
We engage and empower great people to do great things.
- Support our communities
We work with our industry partners to build safe, healthy, inclusive, and sustainable communities.
The Golden Opportunity - On Location
WFW Location Equipment Supply (LES) has everything that productions need to keep shoot days running smoothly. With locations in both Vancouver and Toronto, our LES team go the extra mile to keep crew members safe and help make talent happy. Our inventory is impressively wide-ranging from old school director’s chairs and state of the art change rooms, to the necessary portable bathrooms and traffic cones. We even stock up on Personal Protection Equipment that clients have come to rely on to keep productions safe amid the ever-changing environment in which we all operate in. This department is absolutely essential to keep the industry buzzing and content creation flowing.
To better serve the production industry’s growing ambitions, our Location Equipment Supply team is looking for the perfect candidate to join us in the role of Warehouse Associate - Location Equipment Supply (LES). This is a full-time, permanent position located in Vancouver. This position reports to the General Manager, LES Vancouver and the hours of work are Monday to Friday from 10:30am - 7:00pm.
- Pulling and staging orders.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Lifting up to 75lbs.
- Cleaning and organizing the warehouse.
- Inspecting products for defects and damages.
- Organizing stocks and maintaining inventory.
- Repairing and setting up equipment.
- Abiding by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Operate forklifts and electric pallet jacks for moving equipment (training and certification provided).
- Providing top level customer service.
- Vacuuming mats.
- Assist in order shipping and receiving.
- Other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to lift or move heavy products up to 75lbs.
- Ability to operate forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours/shifts when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work well autonomously and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
The Icing on the Cake
We’ve got your essentials covered, from competitive base salaries and a group benefits package (with massages and dental) to a group RRSP plan and a company wide profit-sharing program. Our Education and Training team is serious about supporting you with resources to perform at your very best and there is a tuition reimbursement program amongst other things. The WFW team is growing at a rapid rate to meet the world’s insatiable hunger for awesome content. We’re literally helping to shape the future of entertainment. Join us.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob, then send your best resume to HR@whites.com. All applications will be considered, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.